Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And 24 marks eternity more.

Dear Andrew,

Being together with you wasn't easy but at the same time, it wasn't very tough. On our 730th day as a couple, at times, I still feel like I have just been with you for 2 months, all giggly and innocent.

So what do I love about you?
  • I love how you shower me with kisses every single time before you leave for work. Though I might be sleeping, I always can feel you stroking my hair and telling me that you are about to go to work.
  • I love how you are down to earth. Every time I feel like I am not reliving my youth as adventurous as I should be, you always find ways to pull me back to earth and console me. Stability = good future, I geddit!
  • I love how you try to listen to my rants about how difficult my school work is or how dramatic my friends are. I have always know that the 'uh huh' face you give me means that you tolerate me just cause I'm your girlfriend.
  • I love how you have mould yourself to complement my weird food cravings for the past two years as I know, you would always prefer chicken rice any day. Which also explains your bulging tummy. :)
  • I love how you play with the dogs and teaching them tricks. It assures me that you are going to be a good father in the future.
  • I love how you 'try' to make the bed when I am not home. Mind you, it's still super messy and it drives me mad!
  • I love it when you play cooking with me.. You always seem to keen and interested to learn cooking tips from me though I am like.. a bad cook!
  • I love how you try to surprise me by doing housework when I'm not home and then boast about it all day.
  • I love how I lay in your arms every night before we go to bed and talk about sweet nothings. :)
A lot has changed since we became a couple. There are so many little things that we have to look out for our future. You have given me a hope for eternity and a bucketful of security and I cannot ask for more. I love you best explains how I feel for you, and I cannot wait for us to paint the many tomorrows we have, together. Happy two years, my love. It has always been you.

No comments:

Post a Comment