Monday, May 24, 2010

How long has it been?

I was doing my usual daily routine a few days ago and I stumbled on Wan Yen's website. As I was chuckling about her blog posts, I glanced through the navigation bar and I saw my name,


And it had hit to me that it has been 9 months since I stopped blogging. And for this, I have to blame the advancement of technology, aka, Twitter.

I have to admit, Twitter has basically owned my social networking ability.

  • Wake up in the morning, see Twitter updates.
  • Bored in class, see Twitter updates every 10 minutes.
  • Toilet break, load Twitter updates.
  • Before bedtime, see Twitter updates.
Yeah, I have no life so STFU. :)

So yeah, the reason why I created this blog is solely for my random self. For the times that I want to voice out or share my experiences, and what not. You get the gist.

And this time, there won't be any commitment so don't expect any frequent updates from me.

Bah! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment