Thursday, February 16, 2012

DG Smart Plan and my Android Phone

So let's talk about this spanking new gadget that in selling like hot cakes in the market lately. I have been listening to Andrew raving about it for the longest time and I can't believe it's here in Malaysia!

It's the Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!


Don't you think it's prettttttyyyyy? If I were to use ANY Android phone from the DiGi website, it'll definitely be this!

I'm not much of a techie person but what attracted me is their new Android which has a cute name to it called the Ice Cream Sandwich! This new OS brings an entirely new look and feel to the Android market. I really like how their layouts are simple but at the same time, their animations makes everything feel alive. 

I've been surveying around for the perfect phone plan to complement this pretty gadget and DiGi is offering the most affordable plan which is the DG Smart Plan 48 cause it provides rebate of RM15 for 2 years! Wheeeee, I think I might just try to con Andrew to buy this for me for uhhh.. my birthday in April. Can't wait!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment