Thursday, March 1, 2012

Home and about

So Andrew and I decided to pop by Brunei for a weekend last week just cause we can (okay, that was totally a lie, we went back solely because of wedding preparations) and it was awesome to be home. Most importantly, I now have a clearer direction of what I can have in my wedding and I'm turning into a bridezilla. D:

Anyhoo, random pictures! :D

My messy work station! 

Jam I go through every single day. Pfft. 

Jeng jeng jeng!!! 

Hehe. Shower time for you, you smelly pup! 
Best friend popped by KL for a visit last week! <3

I have a love hate relationship when I travel, true story. 

Always busy playing with the iPad! :( 

Asked Andrew to have a candid shot and this is what he did. How creative of him. -.-

Empty roads = LOVE.

Siblings.


So the story behind this is that Andrew woke up with a swollen eyelid and I just had to drive down to Tutong so I can laugh at him. Karma hurts like a bitch, honey. :* 



Okay. End of post!

No comments:

Post a Comment