Monday, March 26, 2012

Love is a serious mental disease.


So Andrew and I have this tradition where we celebrate our month-sary by going out on a date to a fancy restaurant and our pick for this month is Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant.

Quiet ambience, I like! 
I love how they have leg spaces. Kangkang mode: ON. 
Andrew! :) 

Finally! A funny face from Andrew. *tears of joy* (Story behind this is that Andrew claims that he doesn't know how to take pictures so whenever he is asked to pose, he will only do the passport pose. -.- )


Just look at their side dishes! :D 
A must order for Andrew, bibimbap.
Chicken ginseng soup.
DIG IN! 
We kinda over ordered and we had a difficult time finishing but fret not! Andrew always finishes everything. Hahaha.. But overall, I quite like the ambience and their service. Quite pricey.. but I'll definitely go back for their awesome service! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment