Wednesday, June 6, 2012

No news is bad news.

Andrew and I are still going through a little bit of a Krabi hangover.. and by that, it means us randomly telling my sister about what happened in Krabi. The conversation will start off with "There was one time, in Krabi..." and it annoys Elaine to the core which I find it funny. Hehe.

So anyway, since the Krabi getaway was our first vacation together after 4 years of being together, Andrew was feeling "lucky" & he decided to buy his very first Magnum & Toto of the scooter we sat on & our hotel room numbers that we stayed in. He proudly showed me the receipts when I got back home from work one day and I've forgotten all about it until two days later.. I suddenly remembered so I texted him,

"Did you check Toto and Magnum or not? Are we having a honeymoon trip to Brazil?" 

"Sorry, baby. No news is bad news."

"-___- You wasted RM40 for nothing. You could've like.. save up & buy me a yummy dinner! Oh well. Better luck next time."

"I shouldn't have told you lor. Luck all gone! *sad*"

"Hellooooooo.. Don't come and play the blame game on me, mister!" 

Haha. What if we did strike lottery? What shall I do with so much money? D: Till then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment